HUNTINGsmart! USA Knowledge Base
Module 15 - CONTINUING A GREAT TRADITION
Here’s why taking a Hunter Education Course is good for you and for everybody else:
- Novice hunters learn the skills they need to be safe and successful in the field.
- Seasoned hunters can refresh their knowledge.
- Accidents are less likely to occur (i.e. hunting-related shooting incidents and other hunting-related injuries).
- Hunter law compliance improves.
- Hunter behavior improves.
The more education you receive, the better. If you consider yourself a shotgun pro, but want to try using a bow, then take a Bowhunting Course. Most states have a separate season for bowhunters, so learn how to use some new tools and you could score an extra few weeks of hunting time! The bottom line is, if you stack your skills you’ll have the versatility of a wider knowledge platform and that will make you an even better and more confident hunter all-around. Be a BOSS out there.